DSH Exam Preparation Course 400
The DSH Exam Preparation Course 400 is comprised of 400 contact hours of German language instruction (1 contact hour = 45 minutes) and includes the fee for one DSH exam at the RWTH Language Center. Courses start either in October and end in March or start in January and end in June.
In order to register for this course you must have completed the B1 level (of the Common European Frame of Reference). You have to prove your knowledge by one of the following methods:
- Goethe Institute Certificate B1 (with at least 75% in all parts)
Certificates should not be older than 2 years.
- TestDaF with at least 3 in all parts
- DSD I or DSD I PRO with 4 sub-competencies each at language level B1
Scope of the Offer
The course fee covers:
- two course units of 10 weeks with 20 contact hours per week
- 400 contact hours of German language instruction in total
- Schedule: Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 12 noon
- Access to RWTH L²P learning platform
- Guaranteed place in one DSH Exam at the RWTH Language Center (subsequent to the last course unit)
- Exam fees for one DSH Exam at the RWTH Language Center (subsequent to the last course unit)
- Individual determination of your German language proficiency (placement test)
- Participation certificate (if course is completed successfully)
- Listening comprehension training
- Reading comprehension training
- Guided text production
- Scientific writing text analysis
- Responding independently in dialogues
- Oral expression
- Appropriate cultural behaviour in oral communication
- 1,600 euros plus 50 euros registration fee
A semesterticket for public transportation and accommodation is not included in the course fee.
You will receive all further information during the online registration. If you have other questions, please consult our Infostelle/Service-Point.